Life Style....This is Me is about the things I do in my life.I paint,Craft,do a little photography,write poetry and stories.I'm a pet blogger with Speedy's blog.I love to cook and try to live a healthy life style and keep relatively fit.And I love to travel whether here in the UK or Abroad. Some of the different things I do doesn't always work out, but that's ok....That's life and it's a journey

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Just a little project

Last week I did a little Project.A portrait of a friend of mine.I don't normally do this type of thing but I think it turned out pretty well.I did it in pencil,then pastel,then in oils,its in black and white/monochrome look.

10 comments:

  1. I had no idea you were an artist..Excellent portrait!
    Your shadows are great.. I am partial to the one in pastel, but they are all wonderful.
    blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you that one is my favorite too,but yes I like them all,xx Rachel

      Delete
  2. oh my you are incredibly talented!! That is gorgeous! Hope you frame it! www.catchatwithcarenandcody.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caren,I'm thinking black mount and frame,xx Rachel

      Delete
  3. REALLY REALLY great, Rachel! You must do one of SPEEDY! He would look fabulous in these exact mediums!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes he would,one day I'll get round to it,xx Rachel

      Delete
  4. This is really nice. I love the intensity in the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about the eyes,xx Rachel

      Delete
  5. This is really nice. I love the intensity in the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good work Rachel, such talent you have.

    ReplyDelete