Life Style....This is Me is about the things I do in my life.I paint,Craft,do a little photography,write poetry and stories.I'm a pet blogger with Speedy's blog.I love to cook and try to live a healthy life style and keep relatively fit.And I love to travel whether here in the UK or Abroad. Some of the different things I do doesn't always work out, but that's ok....That's life and it's a journey

Sunday 9 September 2018

My Fitness Journey...todate.

Well I went on Vacation in May after getting down to 153 pound I gained about 8 pounds will I was away which was more than I was expecting but I did have a great time which is the important thing....isn't that what Holidays all about?
So I worked at it slowly plodding away and I managed to get those 8 pounds of plus a bit extra so I got down to 146 pounds and then went away to visit my family in Holland only to gain 4 pounds so I'm holding at 150 pounds which is around 10 stone 7 pound.And that's ok but I want to get those last 7 pounds of so I'm still plodding away at it.The swimming has fallen to the wayside due to being busy with family stuff but I'm going to contact my swimming partner to see if she wants to go again at some point....I'll get there in the end but I'm not in any hurry.
My Smart Watch that I was sent to review well I lost it out walking Speedy so I got a new one with monitors your heart rate and does a few extra things so at some point I'll post all about it....but I like it so far!

So I'll leave you with some photos of my main holiday to the caribbean and from some of my other trips away that I have had since that one in May...

the view from my hotel room..

From my trip to Ilfracombe.....



The clock tower in Bergen Op Zoom....

Well see on the next post but in the meantime enjoy life...
                                     xx Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment