Life Style....This is Me is about the things I do in my life.I paint,Craft,do a little photography,write poetry and stories.I'm a pet blogger with Speedy's blog.I love to cook and try to live a healthy life style and keep relatively fit.And I love to travel whether here in the UK or Abroad. Some of the different things I do doesn't always work out, but that's ok....That's life and it's a journey

Saturday 27 July 2013

A couple of new cards!

Here are a couple of new cards that I have just finished I have one more to finish for a friends wedding but its not quite ready.
The first one is for a winner of a Speedy card at a charity auction.
and the next one I am going to send to Prince William and Catherine the Duchess of Cambridge for the birth of their little boy Prince George.

 

13 comments:

  1. Lovely Speedy, your Mom is so talented xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. it was held by Dachies with Moxie for a french bulldog called Benny who is fighting Liver cancer I think their blog is called two frenchies and they are trying to raise $18000 dollars for his treament through go fund me,he is currently going through chemo.I did a small donation too.the slogan for his treatment and campaign to raise money is "Fight like a Frenchie"which I just thought was lovely,I'm going to Add their blog to my blog roll on Speedy's blog,xx Rachel

      Delete
    2. sorry Jane the blog is Two French Bulldogs,Oh and the Auction finished on 4th july ,xx Rachel

      Delete
  3. All greeting cards should have Speedy on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know but sometimes it wouldn't look right,xx Rachel

      Delete
  4. Awww those are so sweet and I am sure that Will & Kate will LOVE that card! It is soooo thoughtful and beautiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both! We would love receiving Speedy's card for any birthday hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Xeti and Mum,I enjoy making them,xx Rachel

      Delete