Life Style....This is Me is about the things I do in my life.I paint,Craft,do a little photography,write poetry and stories.I'm a pet blogger with Speedy's blog.I love to cook and try to live a healthy life style and keep relatively fit.And I love to travel whether here in the UK or Abroad. Some of the different things I do doesn't always work out, but that's ok....That's life and it's a journey

Friday 30 August 2013

Just a little cartoon!

Just a little cartoon today,what do you think?
and a couple of new christmas cards for the shop!




9 comments:

  1. Ahoy there Speedy BOL ..Love it xx00xxx


    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ✿✿·.

    Passei para uma visita.
    Seu blog é encantador, amei os cartões que são alegres e bem elaborados!
    Bom fim de semana!
    Beijinhos do Brasil.¸¸
    .•°♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful cartoon of Speedy! The Christmas cards are very pretty too

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards you make are gorgeous! I love the reindeer one and the Christmas village, especially, but they're all amazing! And I the rabbit pic is fantastic, it has a real-life quality to it that's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy,the speedy cartoon is my fav too!xx Rachel

      Delete