Life Style....This is Me is about the things I do in my life.I paint,Craft,do a little photography,write poetry and stories.I'm a pet blogger with Speedy's blog.I love to cook and try to live a healthy life style and keep relatively fit.And I love to travel whether here in the UK or Abroad. Some of the different things I do doesn't always work out, but that's ok....That's life and it's a journey

Sunday 28 June 2015

MAGIC

Another little something that popped in to my head...
MAGIC:
He's watching her creating a morsel to consume,
like a witch creating some magical spell,
she smiles as she creates perfection,
offering him a taste of what's to come,
the oven closes,he wraps his arms around her,
she turns to meet his gaze,
a temptress,a witch,the spell is cast,
lips meet,passion ignites,
A different magic burns bright...

5 comments:

  1. Ooooooooo......OK, this is GOING SOMEWHERE POETIC! I like the imagery of a different sort of ignition at the end.....a different magic burning bright....TONIGHT!

    This is what we do. We get an idea, we write.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I kind of like leaving a cliffhanger just to keep you wanting more,xx Rachel

      Delete
  2. How magical Speedy! I hadn't seen before that you were writing poetry, and i like this one - the magic of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your nice comment dear Speedy, hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to know what happens! Really like this poem.
    Thank you so much for coming over to meet Lily.
    Have a great weekend
    blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete