Life Style....This is Me is about the things I do in my life.I paint,Craft,do a little photography,write poetry and stories.I'm a pet blogger with Speedy's blog.I love to cook and try to live a healthy life style and keep relatively fit.And I love to travel whether here in the UK or Abroad. Some of the different things I do doesn't always work out, but that's ok....That's life and it's a journey

Saturday 27 June 2015

SHE

SHE :
She walks into the club dressed in black,
wearing a mysterious smile,
picking her path through the crowd,
toward the dance floor she sees him,
seductively she brushes past him giving him a smile,
he turns toward her as she starts to dance,
losing herself to the latin beat,
her hips sway as she slowly starts to strip,
her dress falls,
never taking her eyes off him,
his eyes on her as he moves towards her,
taking her in that fateful embrace,
their lips touch and she awakes......


Just a little something that popped into my head

2 comments:

  1. YES YES!!!!!! This is where it all begins, with what pops into our heads! It's all about playing with WORDS that develop into an idea, but with free verse, it can develop into a mystery that can mean several things. Thank you my friend for sharing with me!

    ReplyDelete