Life Style....This is Me is about the things I do in my life.I paint,Craft,do a little photography,write poetry and stories.I'm a pet blogger with Speedy's blog.I love to cook and try to live a healthy life style and keep relatively fit.And I love to travel whether here in the UK or Abroad. Some of the different things I do doesn't always work out, but that's ok....That's life and it's a journey

Saturday 24 November 2012

Christmas decorations I made last year!

Last year I had a go at making some decoration to put up for Christmas.The first thing I made was this paper wreath,it took me 3 three days to finish fro cutting out the shapes to sticking it together and putting the glitter high lights on it.
Then I made a couple of hanging banner/garlands.
And then I made this wreath,from the ring to decorating it.
I've just been putting them up for this year with everything else I put up.

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE your decorations! UGH. I have to get my rear in gear and get ours up...I think people think that paper crafts are easy but a lot of projects take some time to complete!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are so wrong and I still have Speedy's den to do,I can't leave that out wouldn't be right his first christmas and all,xx Rachel

      Delete
  2. Rachel, I was so touched to hear that this is Speedy's first proper Christmas. For some reason I had wondered if that might be the case. I don't see how anyone could think that the things you and Brandi do are easy to do. I love these decorations and their having become treasures year after year. I did let out a bit of a gasp upon learning that Speedy's den would be decorated LAST! His Auntie Jane wants to see the finished product. I hope I am this little bunn's only disagreeable (honorary) relative. I am sure you all always do what you think is best, but well, he does have an Auntie now. Just kidding (sort of). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Jane I know I have left Speedy's den till last but thats because I haven't anything suitable for him and his den but I will make sure its done as I want it to be perfect for him,xx Rachel

      Delete
  3. Rachel, I hope you all know that you make everything perfect for Speedy every moment of every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you Jane,you are sweet.you should email me and Speedy

      Delete
  4. Rachel, with your permission I will be e-mailing. Thank you for this invitation. I am so happy that Speedy has a stocking. What fun! For him and his Santa Bunns. Unfortunately, I started coming down with something over the holidays and I must head back to bed and may be there for a day or two. Please snuggle Little Speedy for me and expect an e-mail when I can stay out of bed for longer. I am sorry about your weather. Auntie Jane*

    *I am so proud of my new name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH Auntie Jane please get better soon*Speedy sending bunny kisses to you*I shall miss you,but go to bed and sleep,I'll be waiting when you're better lots of snuggles and hugs from Speedy and Rachel

      Delete