Life Style....This is Me is about the things I do in my life.I paint,Craft,do a little photography,write poetry and stories.I'm a pet blogger with Speedy's blog.I love to cook and try to live a healthy life style and keep relatively fit.And I love to travel whether here in the UK or Abroad. Some of the different things I do doesn't always work out, but that's ok....That's life and it's a journey

Monday 19 November 2012

Monday's collection!

A new Selection to look at.I brought some new decorations for the Christmas cake today,I think tomorrow I can start the icing!

10 comments:

  1. Rachel, I sure hope you've told Santa that Speedy has been extra Cheeky this year. Extra Cheeky is kind of like the icing on the Christmas Cake, much appreciated by all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh No!*slapping my for head*gettting on it right away,Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reeeeaaaly Rachel, this is cause for great concern. I am really disappointed. Our Speedy has not gotten any special vouching from his Mum! Swoons. He is going to be disappointed on Christmas morning! Swoons again. Well, he could use the coal as makeup - little touch to an ear here and there. Hmmm, yes, give a Cheeky Bunny a stocking full of coal...what color are your walls...especially that newly painted one? Oh, I'm sure Sir Speedy will just use it in the springtime for hopscotch games. Excuse me for being silly. I don't think there is anything to worry about here. Sir Speedy is certainly one of Santa's top helpers. Certainly, he brings me alot of Christmas cheer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry,I'll vouch for my little Speedy 200%,He does bring cheer all year round,doesn't he?

      Delete
  4. Dear Rachel,When I first saw the beautiful cards for Monday, I never thought I would have one of them for my very own. I didn't even have a real name then. Thank you and your Family for all these gifts, Auntie Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auntie Jane you're Family now so enjoy being our Auntie,xx Speedy and Rachel

      Delete