Life Style....This is Me is about the things I do in my life.I paint,Craft,do a little photography,write poetry and stories.I'm a pet blogger with Speedy's blog.I love to cook and try to live a healthy life style and keep relatively fit.And I love to travel whether here in the UK or Abroad. Some of the different things I do doesn't always work out, but that's ok....That's life and it's a journey

Sunday 20 January 2013

Another selection of cards,Birthday and Valentine

Here's some more Birthday cards.




And here is another Valentine card.

 

10 comments:

  1. I think the last one is my favorite! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happens on your birthday, Rachel? Do you make yourself a special card? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. some times Nick gets me to do it for him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What else can he do since he cares enough to send the very best? Does Speedy help other than delivering through His Royal Rapidness' Magic Closet Mail? I know he contributes with loving cheekiness, but does he ever get to do anything with bunny teeth and glue?

      Delete
    2. he adds the floof..hahaha,did you get my email?

      Delete
    3. Speedy, please tell Rachel I did get an e-mail and I replied. Could it be my e-mail is not working again? I will investigate. I just got a new book-Sir Speedy the Cheeky's Investigative Tips for Dummies or was it for Idiots? Anyway, I wii report back.

      Delete
    4. Heheheehee not to worry Jane,I just wanted to be sure you got mine in case your's was working,I guess it isn't well not properly as I have had yours...hmmm...have you checked your draft box it may have saved instead of sending,xxx Rachel

      Delete