Life Style....This is Me is about the things I do in my life.I paint,Craft,do a little photography,write poetry and stories.I'm a pet blogger with Speedy's blog.I love to cook and try to live a healthy life style and keep relatively fit.And I love to travel whether here in the UK or Abroad. Some of the different things I do doesn't always work out, but that's ok....That's life and it's a journey

Saturday 26 January 2013

Something Special!

This is the birthday card I made for Hubby to give to me ,I made this one yesterday.
This is the Valentine card I made for hubby to give to me this year also made yesterday.
And this is the Valentine card that I made for me to give to hubby this year,this one was made yesterday too.


 

8 comments:

  1. wait a minute! Back up the bus...these cards are wonderful but you made your OWN cards for your husband to give to you? Send him over here, I need to have a talk with him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't do it all the time at christmas I made him buy me a card, but as we are going away next week and its for my birthday and he has arranged a surprise with the hotel manager I thought it would be easyier but he will spoil me while we are away,xx Rachel

      Delete
  2. Rachel, these are beautiful, really beautiful and so filled with love. You have been working so hard, I hate to ask, but where is Speedy's. I loved watching him open his Christmas card. I guess maybe the last card of the previous day is for the young gentleman bunn about town. You could show him who is the really cheeky one in the family. I bet he would really blush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry I will get it done and his got ya day card too!xx Rachel

      Delete
    2. I was wondering about the got ya day card. I assume he sends you and Dad one, too. It was kind of a got ya fest after all. Oh, the mystery of it all. Who got who first?

      Delete
    3. nah it was all about Speedy,xx Rachel

      Delete