Life Style....This is Me is about the things I do in my life.I paint,Craft,do a little photography,write poetry and stories.I'm a pet blogger with Speedy's blog.I love to cook and try to live a healthy life style and keep relatively fit.And I love to travel whether here in the UK or Abroad. Some of the different things I do doesn't always work out, but that's ok....That's life and it's a journey

Friday 18 January 2013

These are pretty Birthday cards!


Here are some more birthday cards that I have made hope you guys like them.




And here is a Valentines card too!


 

2 comments:

  1. Rachel, they just get more and more beautiful. I am so in awe. Having seen your snowy landscape, I couldn't help but recall a line from a Barbara Streisand song...like a rose under the April snow, I was always certain love would grow...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Jane you're so nice,thank you.I love the snow,but we don't get much where we are but its nice and white still on Dartmoor but its gone in our village.Don't for get to check your email for the one I sent you,xx Rachel

      Delete