Life Style....This is Me is about the things I do in my life.I paint,Craft,do a little photography,write poetry and stories.I'm a pet blogger with Speedy's blog.I love to cook and try to live a healthy life style and keep relatively fit.And I love to travel whether here in the UK or Abroad. Some of the different things I do doesn't always work out, but that's ok....That's life and it's a journey

Sunday 16 December 2012

Cards from Christmas Past

Here are some cards that I made for Speedy's Daddy from Christmas past
This is a big card
This is a layered photo
This is a Scandinavian style card
I keep all the cards that we give to each other and put them up along with the new ones each year

2 comments:

  1. i love the idea that you keep your cards and then re-display them. I should do that in my office, great idea! The cards you have made are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete