Life Style....This is Me is about the things I do in my life.I paint,Craft,do a little photography,write poetry and stories.I'm a pet blogger with Speedy's blog.I love to cook and try to live a healthy life style and keep relatively fit.And I love to travel whether here in the UK or Abroad. Some of the different things I do doesn't always work out, but that's ok....That's life and it's a journey

Tuesday 4 December 2012

This is for Speedy!Shh don't tell him!

Shhh don't tell Speedy but this is his card for Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. awwWWWWWWWW! Is that Freddie there by the tree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Speedy! When you get a moment, hop on over to my blog 'cause there's something there for you. A hint... it's something you see up in the sky on a clear night. purrs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I passed the meesage on thanks Nerissa,Speedys mum

      Delete