Life Style....This is Me is about the things I do in my life.I paint,Craft,do a little photography,write poetry and stories.I'm a pet blogger with Speedy's blog.I love to cook and try to live a healthy life style and keep relatively fit.And I love to travel whether here in the UK or Abroad. Some of the different things I do doesn't always work out, but that's ok....That's life and it's a journey

Thursday 6 December 2012

Time for another Christmas card or three!

Just a few more Christmas cards...time for me to make a few more!And a few birthday cards to as I have a few family birthdays coming up starting straight after Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. The above is absolutely true! Speedy, would you really make that long trip to the North Pole and talk to Santa for me? You are such a sweet pal! I probably should tell you that my record has not been, erm, spotless this year. Still, I do think it is rather grand that you would go to bat for me. Snuggles, Auntie Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Auntie Jane its all good you'll see!super sized snuggles,xx Speedy

      Delete
  2. Wow! Those are really great Christmas cards! You must tell your mum that she is really talented Speedy!
    Glad I found this blog - will defiantly follow! :D
    Hannah (Animal Tails)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much I must do another post tomorrow,mind you you are a great photographer,thanks for following both blogsI quite like two of yours as well,xx Rachel

      Delete