Life Style....This is Me is about the things I do in my life.I paint,Craft,do a little photography,write poetry and stories.I'm a pet blogger with Speedy's blog.I love to cook and try to live a healthy life style and keep relatively fit.And I love to travel whether here in the UK or Abroad. Some of the different things I do doesn't always work out, but that's ok....That's life and it's a journey

Sunday 2 December 2012

Speedy's Daddy's Christmas card!

Well I said to look out for the next Christmas cards well its just one for today!The one I made for Speedy's Dad!

6 comments:

  1. This is the most beautiful card! It is a little hard to see Speedy and Hogwartz, but I bet they are dancing around the outside tree. I know little Hogwartz would want to wish Speedy's Dad a Happy Christmas, but there is that little matter of hibernating. I want to wish Sir Speedy's Dad a Happy Christmas, too. A good Dad is a great gift, and I it is a joy to know my little, long distance bud, Speedy, has one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank Auntie Jane I Will pass on the message to dad,as it is dads card from speedy and me I had to make it extra special,but I am pleased that you like it,xx Rachel and Speedy with snuggles and bunny kisses

      Delete
  2. that is just gorgeous! I am sure he will cherish it always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel and Speedy. I read a blog post about the lost art of sending christmas cards and thought of you! Please read the post and send some Speedy Yuletide Magic!
    http://www.auntpeaches.com/2012/12/go-tell-it-on-mountain.html

    ReplyDelete