Life Style....This is Me is about the things I do in my life.I paint,Craft,do a little photography,write poetry and stories.I'm a pet blogger with Speedy's blog.I love to cook and try to live a healthy life style and keep relatively fit.And I love to travel whether here in the UK or Abroad. Some of the different things I do doesn't always work out, but that's ok....That's life and it's a journey

Monday 17 December 2012

More Cards from Christmas Past


Here are a few more Cards from Christmas Past,I love keeping the old cards that Speedy's daddy and I give to each other and them putting them up year after year adding to the collection each year!

4 comments:

  1. I keep cards too. These are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only keep the ones Nick and I give to each other the rest I recycle and turn in to new cards,Thanks Brandi,xx Rachel

    ReplyDelete